Photo Gallery of Retaining & Seating Walls
We design and construct long-lasting, beautiful retaining and seating walls from high-quality materials.
Custom built retaining and seating walls installed in Rancho Santa Fe, and the surrounding areas.
Add a retaining wall custom designed and built by our company that helps prevent erosion or a seating wall for extra, natural-looking seating on your residential or commercial property.
Our company's retaining wall and hardscaping contractors install retaining and seating walls for commercial and residential clients. Retaining walls help to manage sloped areas and provide a decorative solution for erosion. Seating walls can blend with current designs and offer permanent seating with a designer's touch.
We service properties throughout Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and the nearby areas in North County, CA.
Benefits of Retaining Walls Include Erosion Control, Flood Prevention, Decorative Leveling Options, & More
Our company's gorgeous designed and built retaining walls are usually built with stacked stone or concrete blocks. Retaining walls come with a variety of benefits for home and business owners. First and foremost they are an attractive way to level sloped areas using a continuation of the current architectural style.
But there are plenty of other reasons to have our company install one of our retaining walls, including:
- Erosion control - Sloped areas often suffer from erosion when water rushes over the soil. Retaining walls offer an attractive solution by keeping soil in place so it can continue to provide nutrients to plants.
- Flood prevention - During a moderate rainfall, retaining walls can function as a dam by holding back rushing water. The result is less puddling of water and reduced flooding concerns.
- Decorative leveling - On properties with sloping and rolling hills, it's often helpful to install retaining walls. They can provide a sense of order and organization by sectioning off different parts of the property. The added bonus is that they are constructed with attractive materials that can be matched perfectly with your existing home or hardscapes.
- Additional benefits - Additional benefits include sinkhole protection, protection from property damage, and reduced lawn maintenance.
Benefits of Seating Walls Include Reduced Clutter, Increased Outdoor Living Space, & Continuation of Design
Seating walls are another useful feature to add to your outdoor living space. Our company designs and builds seating walls with stacked stone or concrete block and can work to match the features of nearby structures and hardscapes.
Here are some advantages of our company's seating walls:
- Reduced clutter - Seating walls offer a permanent seating solution. They can be built into walls or stand alone and reduce the need for a collection of lawn furniture.
- Increased space - Our seating walls can be built into patio walls to save space. Without a cluttered mess of furniture, you will have more space to enjoy the fresh air.
- Continuation of design - Most seating walls are designed to look like they are part of the current architecture and design. It creates a nice visual aesthetic because the colors and textures of your home and hardscapes can be continued with seating wall installation.
We Install Custom Steps & Pathways to Increase the Functionality of Your Residential or Commercial Property
Our design and installation contractors can also install custom steps to make your property more functional and accessible. Our steps are usually constructed with flagstone overlays on concrete, offering an earthy, custom look for better access on sloped areas. We can also create a decomposed granite pathway using cut stone as steps.
Call today to schedule a consultation.
Call (858) 335-4650 today to speak with one of our company's expert hardscaping and retaining wall contractors and schedule a consultation for custom retaining and seating walls in Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and the surrounding areas in the San Diego area.
Request an Estimate
Let's talk about your unique landscaping project. Send us a message to start the process and get an estimate.
1Estimate. We'll contact you to discuss details about your project and provide you with an initial estimate.
2Design. Our landscaping experts will survey your property and complete and present a 3D design of your proposed project for your review and approval.
3Build. Our team builds your new hardscape feature to the specifications approved during the design process.
Learn more about our landscape design and build services in North County.