Adding to your outdoor living space is always exciting, especially because you know you are investing in your property and adding to its overall value. When you sit down to create an outdoor area for your home, make sure to consider all possible elements that you can add, from outdoor kitchens to fire pits to patios.
With all the spaces we have designed over the years, we have determined that there are three major elements you should definitely add to your outdoor living space in Rancho Santa Fe, Carlsbad, Encinitas, and nearby cities. Read to learn more about these.
1. You need an outdoor kitchen to entertain guests.
An outdoor kitchen is an amazing element to add to the outdoor living area. You can entertain guests while cooking for them outside. A fully customized outdoor kitchen can include a grill, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, bar area, and so much more. Choose from a variety of materials for a countertop, but we usually recommend a granite or marble countertop for the outdoors.
2. A custom pool and spa create an oasis in your backyard.
Looking to create an oasis and peaceful area in your backyard? Consider adding a custom pool and spa. Not only do these provide relaxation and respite from warm weather, they can also be the site of numerous fun family activities like volleyball or a game of Marco Polo. The spa gives you a great area to warm up and destress after a long day at work.
Our contractors can build all types of pools, such as saltwater, exercise lap pools, infinity pools, and many more.
3. Make sure to add ample room for both seating and entertaining.
Your main goal in adding an outdoor living space is to spend more time outside entertaining guests, so you need to make sure you have enough features that entertain and also need to provide extra seating, such as:
- Patios: We can build a custom patio in any size or shape from natural stone or pavers. Patios can be large enough to provide an area for patio tables or other outdoor furniture.
- Fire Pits: Fire pits can be circular, rectangular, or square. They offer great entertainment options for your guests who can gather around the fire or even roast marshmallows or hot dogs.
- Fireplaces: Like a fire pit, the fireplace in your outdoor living space will offer an area to gather, especially on a cooler evening in our state.
- Seating Walls: Stone seating walls integrate with the rest of your space to offer extra seating space that matches with the patio, fire pit, or other elements.
Ready to create your new outdoor living space? Contact us today!
For many years, we at Southwest Outdoor Services have created beautiful custom outdoor living spaces for all types of properties throughout Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and other surrounding areas of southern California. If you are ready to create your new outdoor living area, we are ready to help. Contact our office today at (858) 335-4650 so we can set up a time to come out for a consultation!