We provide 3D design and rendering services for landscaping projects in Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, and the surrounding areas.
Our 3D software allows you to see exactly how your proposed landscaping design will look, even when plants are grown to maturity.
Our company's landscape design team utilizes advanced 3D design and rendering software to create custom landscaping projects, giving you the power to view your project from multiple angles and stages of growth.
We service the landscape and design needs of clients in Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and the nearby areas.
Vizterra Rendering Software Offers Multiple Angles, Nighttime View, Water Features, & More
We use a program called Vizterra, which allows our company's designers and contractors to create realistic 3D renderings of projects before beginning work. There are multiple features that benefit home and business owners during the creation process.
- Multiple angles - Once a landscape design is created in the software, the layout is fully rendered and can be viewed from above or from inside the “virtual” house, and you can even do a “walk through.” The feature helps ensure the final product will turn out exactly as you wish.
- Nighttime view - We can toggle different landscape lighting settings within the program to show clients how their project will look at night, during the day, at dawn, or dusk.
- Water and lighting features - Vizterra includes options for water features and outdoor lighting to give you a realistic view of the final product. You can even hear the water trickling as you preview your design.
- Future growth - Another useful feature allows clients to see how plants will look as they grow to reach their mature size. This tool is extremely useful for planning to ensure plants won’t interfere with each other or dominate landscape beds.
- Additional features - There are too many features to list them all! Other features include hardscapes like patios and walkways, which can include furniture, grills, and more. Ask our company's landscaping contractors and designers for more details.
By using 3D software, our landscape designers are able to create your plans so you can see them exactly as they'll appear and you can approve them before our landscape contractors ever begin the process of installation.
Our 3D Designs Include Hardscapes, Softscapes, Pavilions, Pergolas, & More
We are a local full-service landscape design and installation company in the Rancho Santa Fe area. Our company's services include softscape design and installation such as plants, bushes, trees, shrubs, and annual color—but that’s just the beginning.
Other design elements we specialize in:
- Hardscapes - Our company can design and build custom patios, walkways, driveways, and pool decks.
- Pavilions and pergolas - We create attractive, useful pavilions and pergolas to add custom outdoor living spaces on your property.
- Fake grass/artificial turf - For clients looking for low-maintenance turf solutions, our contractors can install fake grass or artificial turf.
- Fencing - We’re glad to install fencing of any type.
- Grading/leveling - Our landscape contractors bring in heavy machinery for grading and leveling jobs, and can clear brush areas.
- Irrigation/sprinklers - Our team can design and install custom irrigation systems that are drought friendly, including underground and drip systems.
- Pools - Our company has a great network of providers who can install pools at reasonable rates.
Call today to begin your design!
Call (858) 503-0979 to take advantage of our company's 3D design and rendering services for your upcoming landscaping project in Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and the surrounding areas.